Java Developer needed
We believe that good working atmosphere and the values we share always go hand in hand with creativity, extraordinary solutions and even better applications for our clients. We are Agilists specializing in developing enterprise eCommerce systems built on the world leading Hybris platform.
As certified SAP Hybris development partner and recognised IBM Business partner operating two Hybris delivery centers of excellence in UK and Poland – Wrocław. As an organization, we’ve been around long enough to understand and adapt to the changing demands of IT in business. We operate with mature, tried and tested processes but retain an agile approach which yields strong results for our clients, many of whom rely on us to deliver IT services that power their entire business.
If you are an experienced Java Developer looking for new challenges and professional development, why don’t you give it a try in our Wrocław office?
Our perfect match would be a fluent English speaker with 3-5 years’ well versed in:
• Designing, coding, testing and analysing software programs and applications
• Researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications at expert level throughout the production lifecycle
• Analysing, monitoring and amending software errors
• Administering critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas
• Deploying or automating deployment of developed software products across full set of environments
• Providing status reports and generating statistics where required
• Liaising with network administrators, systems analysts, and operations staff to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
• Cooperating with the SCRUM master and agile delivery manager
• Mentoring and assisting less experienced team members
• Acting as a focal point in the team with the ability to offer technical direction and guidance
You would work with:
Unit testing tools
BDD automated testing tools
Once you join us, you can count on:
• Environment to learn from and develop among our experienced staff
• Work in various and interesting agile projects for variety of customers
• Unique, vibrant and easygoing working atmosphere
• Rewarding salary and other benefits (English classes, training budget, certification possibilities, social fund for: private medical care, Multisport, retirement fund, social events to name a few)