Agile Delivery Manager needed
We believe that a good working atmosphere and the values we share always go hand-in-hand with creativity, extraordinary solutions and even better applications for our clients. We are Agile Scrum professionals specialising in developing enterprise eCommerce systems built on the world leading SAP Hybris and IBM Watson platforms.
As both an SAP Hybris and IBM Watson Partner we operate from our Centres of Excellence in the UK and Poland. As an organisation we’ve been around long enough to understand and adapt to the changing demands of eCommerce in business. We operate with mature, tried and tested processes but retain an agile approach which yields strong results for our clients, many of whom rely on us to deliver both eCommerce and additional IT services that power their entire business.
If you are an experienced Agile Delivery Manager looking for new challenges and professional development, then get in touch and talk to us about your future.
The Agile Delivery Manager leads the continuous delivery of one or more Agile Scrum teams across one or more customers operating in a fast-paced Multichannel Retail environment.
Responsible for performing project management-related activities such as maintaining the release schedule, managing budgets, mitigating risks and resolving issues to ensure maximum benefit to the customer.
Performs account management responsibilities whilst acting as main point of contact for the customer and liaises with the wider stakeholders internally to ensure smooth and efficient delivery.
Agile Delivery Manager
• Plan, estimate, manage and deliver to time and budget one or more projects within a program or Managed Service to realize maximum benefit for a customer with minimized risk.
• Act as main point-of-contact for customer teams.
• Act as main point-of-contact for internal stakeholders with customer and Scrum teams.
• Use knowledge and experience to blend traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach to fit the circumstance, ensuring an appropriate level of planning and providing the right balance of agility and predictability.
• Utilise proven project management tools and processes (both Agile and traditional) to ensure project quality/control.
• Identify, analyse, mitigate and proactively respond to project, financial and operational risks; both real and anticipated.
• Manage the tracking and reporting on key solution delivery metrics for one or more projects or Agile Scrum teams
• Communicate project status effectively and appropriately to convey key messages and escalate issues as appropriate. This includes providing input to the project board on progress and any significant issues/risks.
• Use internal systems to actively track project costs against budget. Ensure cost is tracked effectively and projected out to project completion, in order that potential tolerance breaches can be escalated and managed as early in the lifecycle as possible.
• Manage the direction, priorities, scope and plan for one or more projects, potentially including a number of 3rd parties, to realise maximum benefit for a customer.
• Sustain an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team to achieve project/team goals to realise value for a customer.
Knowledge & Experience:
• 5+ years of eCommerce project experience
• 5+ years Business experience in eCommerce Project Management or Agile Delivery
• 5+ years experience of working with Clients, Partners and/or SI
• SAP Hybris Commerce and IBM Watson Customer Engagement preferred, other eCommerce platforms advantageous
• Experience with related eCommerce solutions is an advantage, i.e. PSPs, Personalisation, Delivery, Analytics, Recommendations, Reviews, Social etc
• Extensive experience of Scrum Agile preferably using JIRA and Confluence
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
• Able to work collaboratively and inclusively in a team, encouraging engagement from all team members
• Self-motivated to identify and investigate emerging concepts, trends and solutions with the confidence to present when solving business challenges
• Ability to transform a business requirement, or set of, into a completed solution
• Able to facilitate meetings and workshops involving client, internal team and external agencies.
• Ability to cultivate relationships with client stakeholders to develop confidence and trust with clients
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Once you join us, you can count on:
• A rewarding environment to learn in and develop among our experienced staff
• Work in various and interesting agile projects for variety of customers
• Unique, vibrant and enjoyable working atmosphere
• Rewarding salary and attractive benefits package