Platform improvements for Evans Cycles Ride-to-Work Scheme
Our client, Evans Cycles, has been running its Ride-to-Work (RtoW) scheme for 9 years. A lot has been learned in that time, resulting in a significant list of requirements for an upgraded platform that would make the scheme easier to manage and more attractive to employers and their employees.
Over the past year the team at Eclipse Solutions has rebuilt their current microsite into a B2B (business to business) offering powered by hybris: https://www.evanscycles.com/b2b/ride-to-work
The existing custom features have been retained, but we have made it easier for the Evans team to configure a tailor made solution for a company joining the scheme. And both employers and employees who participate have been given an improved UI (user interface) experience, making it much easier to manage online applications.
Specifically we delivered the following improvements:
- New implementation has made it easier for the Evans admin team as the system has much greater flexibility in how they can configure the company accounts for employees.
- It also makes management easier by giving them better access to the account information, including improved searching and sorting and the ability to export filtered data.
- The system allows companies to be set up with more flexibility in the configuration of settings
- System wide settings are now configurable at a company level
- Configurable hire term settings
- Configurable employee types for use with different hire agreement templates
- Configurable end of term options
- Ability to message employers on their admin screens
- Configurable discounts and tax levels
- Also built in is the ability to customise the process for employers with bespoke needs by creating a custom company;
- use of fully customised hire agreement templates, ability to configure the content and the dynamic fields including company specific logos.
- ability to associate company specific documentation – used by the company to market the scheme to their employees
- Extended the scope of available documents to include any type of document. (PDF, JPG, XLS, DOC, etc.)
- ability to hide fields from the online registration process for data that cannot be collected
- Able to register online, now a fully automated process
- ability to open and close application process
- ability to configure hire agreements terms and conditions
- can configure messaging for the employee application process
- ability to use own hire agreements which makes it easier to fit with company specific processes
- online registration forms are fully customised to suit the type of company
- Are notified at all stages of the process by email
- Transfer for you
- end of hire term process is now fully automated
Eclipse is a hybris Gold partner and this project for Evans Cycles has been both challenging and rewarding for the team in equal measure.
We worked closely with the team at Evans Cycles to ensure that their new RtoW offering met all their expectations and requirements. This included a significant amount of change over the course of the project to maintain the leading edge capability of their new RtoW site.