We believe that good working atmosphere and the values we share always go hand in hand with creativity, extraordinary solutions and even better applications for our clients. We are Agilists specialising in developing enterprise eCommerce systems built on the world leading Hybris platform.
As certified SAP Hybris development partner and recognised IBM Business partner operating two Hybris delivery centers of excellence in UK and Poland – Wrocław. As an organization, we’ve been around long enough to understand and adapt to the changing demands of IT in business. We operate with mature, tried and tested processes but retain an agile approach which yields strong results for our clients, many of whom rely on us to deliver IT services that power their entire business.
If you are an experienced eCommerce Business Analyst looking for new challenges and professional development, then get in touch and talk to us about your future.
The eCommerce Business Analyst works as the intermediary between stakeholders in order to identify, analyse, define and validate requirements to ensure clients eCommerce objectives are met.
They understand the challenges and opportunities faced by clients, recommending solutions that enable the client to achieve those objectives.
They are responsible for producing well defined requirements that provide the relevant information to enable delivery of the optimal solution.
They will carry out research of and be knowledgeable of the vendor products and support the Scrum Agile process.
eCommerce Business Analyst
• Work with stakeholders to understand and document a business objective or requirement with the aim to produce deliverables for stakeholder approval, development and testing
• Act as an interface between internal (onshore and near-shore) teams and clients to deliver functional requirements
• Provide technical guidance to, and communicate effectively with, clients to identify needs and propose optimal solutions
• Become a trusted advisor to client stakeholders through interactions and quality of deliverables
• Continuously identify opportunities and recommend improvements to resolve business issues to enhance client satisfaction and strengthen relationships
• Be the subject matter expert for the delivery team on eCommerce, vendor products and industry trends
• Work with Quality Assurance to build and validate test cases for defined requirements
• Continually review application defects and changing requirements to determine if they fall within scope of project requirements, escalating wheen necessary
• Provide training and documentation for delivered solutions to client
• Present demos of working solutions to stakeholders
• Promote best practices, tools and processes for project execution
Knowledge & Experience:
• 5+ years of eCommerce project experience
• 5+ years Business experience in eCommerce Business Analyst Role
• 5+ years experience of working with Clients, Partners and/or SI
• SAP Hybris Commerce and IBM Watson Customer Engagement preferred, other eCommerce platforms advantageous
• Experience with related eCommerce solutions is an advantage, i.e. PSPs, Personalisation, Delivery, Analytics, Recommendations, Reviews, Social etc
• Extensive experience of Scrum Agile preferably using JIRA and Confluence
• Deep technical understanding combined with business intelligence and ability to interpret customer’s needs
• Familiarity with how back-end (such as ERP) and eCommerce solutions interface with each other
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
• Able to work collaboratively and inclusively in a team, encouraging engagement from all team members
• Self-motivated to identify and investigate emerging concepts, trends and solutions with the confidence to present when solving business challenge
• Ability to transform a business requirement, or set of, into a completed solution
• Able to facilitate meetings and workshops involving client, internal team and external agencies/partners to gather requirements
• Ability to cultivate relationships with client stakeholders to develop confidence and trust with clients
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Once you join us, you can count on:
• Environment to learn in and develop among our experienced staff
• Work in various and interesting agile projects for variety of customers
• Unique, vibrant and enjoyable working atmosphere
• Rewarding salary and attractive benefits package